1. It should be cool during the morning and daytime, highs expected to hit 37ºF. The National Weather Service anticipates a partly sunny day. Evening lows will dip down to 32ºF, and there is a chance of some overnight snow and sleet
2. The Best Of poll ends today, with the search for Brookline's finest smoothies closing at 9 a.m. today. If you have not yet cast your vote, you only have a few more hours. Come back at around noon to see what the final tally is, and who's taking home the bragging rights (and the Patch plaque).
3. EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Chestnut Hill regular, David Polansky is returning to EPOCH for a performance today. At around 3:30 p.m., he's stopping back in for a show. If you're interested in swinging by and want more information, call 617-243-9990
4. The friends and family of missing Boston College student Franco Garcia are holding a Candlelight Vigil tonight at, 7 p.m. They will be at Cassidy playground, located at the Beacon Street & Chestnut Hill Avenue intersection. Bring candles with you to participate.
5. The folks at Brookline Access Television are shooting a new show today: "The Local MusAcc Show." The inaugural episode features the Shallow End Divers, a 5-piece Rock & Roll band from Waltham, and The Cultured, a 3-piece group currently out of Brockton. The show starts at 8 p.m., and is free, although a $5 donation is welcome