I am a member in good standing of Brookline Cable Community Trust and as such, I have previously declared my knowledge and
equipment, facilities and cablecast time. This document is a timely reaffirmation of my membership commitments:
Associated with the training courses offered there.
• I am thoroughly familiar with the nature of the program material and take full responsibility for its content;
• The following material is prohibited for presentation on any access channel:
- ANY COMMERCIAL PROGRAMMING OR ADVERTISING
- ANY MATERIAL WHICH CONSTITUTES LIBEL OR SLANDER
- ANY PORNOGRAPHY OR OBSCENE MATERIAL OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, AND INVASION OF PRIVACY
- ANY MATERIALS IN VIOLATION OF F.C.C. REGULATIONS
- ANY MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY WHICH VIOLATES LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS
• I agree to obtain all necessary clearances and permissions from all organizations and individuals to videotape and cablecast
material on the access channel
Responsibility for this equipment and these facilities with the same care as would a staff member of BATV, including but not
limited to the avoidance of inclement weather, hazardous locations, and security risks, especially the leaving of borrowed
equipment in an unattended motor vehicle, and the exercise of all reasonable cautions to avoid loss or damage. In the event
of such a loss or damage, I agree to fully cooperate with the BATV insurance carrier in any claims investigation, and to make
all necessary reports to law enforcement authorities and BATV, as required. I understand that gross negligence or
misconduct by me resulting in damage or loss may require that I be held financially responsible for such loss.
And RCN, their directors, employees, or successors for any liability, loss, claim, cost or damage of any nature whatsoever
which may arise by reason of any claim that any material cablecast or disseminated by me infringes or violates any rights of
any person or organization.
Once to a BATV staff person. I will not make any attempt to repair or disassemble this equipment.